Realme expands its line of smartphones with the addition of the V series, starting with the V5. The phone is powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 720 processor that is paired with 6GB/8GB RAM. It is a competitive mid-range phone with features like a 5000mAh battery with 30w wired charging, 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with 90hz refresh rate, and a quad-rear camera setup that is led by a 48-megapixel main snapper.
Realme V5 Specs
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 Octa-core processor
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90hz refresh rate
- 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- Dual SIM
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; 2-megapixel macro camera; with PDAF, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Side-mounter fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
- 5000mAh battery with 30w DART wired charging
The Realme V5 is priced at CNY 1499(~Php 10.6k) for the 6GB/128GB model and CNY 1899(~Php 13.4k) for the 8GB/128GB model, making it one of the most affordable 5G smartphones in the market today. The Realme V5 will be available in China starting August 7.