No need for that fancy pop up camera here
Want that Realme X but don’t like the motorized pop-up selfie camera? Well, that’s what the Realme X Lite is for. The phone takes roughly the same specs as the company’s newest phone and distills it into a more traditional smartphone design. That means the 6.3-inch display has a water-drop notch like most devices out in the market today, as well as a rear fingerprint scanner.
The internals is roughly the same though, as the phone has a Snapdragon 710 chipset, a choice of either 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage. Cameras have been downgraded to a 16-megapixel unit plus a 5-megapixel secondary cam, though the selfie camera gets a bump to 25-megapixels.
Starting prices for the Realme X Lite is around RMB 1,199 (Php 9.1K) for the 4GB/64GB variant, while the 6GB/64GB is priced at RMB 1,299 (Php 9.8K). The top end, 6GB/128GB variant is priced at RMB 1,499 (Php 11.4K).
Realme X Lite specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 6.3-inch full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 2340 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB/128GB of storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 aperture front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner
- 4,045mAh battery, 20W VOOC flash charge 3.0
- ColorOS 6 (Android 9 Pie)