The most affordable Snapdragon 855+ powered phone to date
After hitting 3 million global sales in 4 months, Xiaomi announced an updated Redmi K20 Pro with the Redmi K20 Pro Premium. Key upgrades to this model include a Snapdragon 855+ processor, updated cooling, up to 12GB RAM, and up to 512GB internal storage. In addition, you get an exclusive color that is reminiscent of the Avengers Edition Redmi K20 Pro.
Save for those changes, you get the same features found on the Redmi K20 Pro: 6.39-inch AMOLED display, triple rear cameras (48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main camera, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel telephoto lens), and a 4000mAh battery with 27w wired charging.
Redmi K20 Pro Premium specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 128GB/512GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 0.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 11
The Redmi K20 Pro Premium is priced at CNY 2699(~Php 20k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 2999(~Php 22.2k) for the 8GB/512GB model, and CNY 3199(~Php 23.6k) for the 12GB/512GB model. It will be available in China starting September 23.