While today’s announcement is focused on the Galaxy Note 10 family, Samsung introduced a new product in the Galaxy line in the form of the Galaxy Book S.
The new product is different from previous Galaxy Book models as this one is designed more like a laptop than a 2-in-1. Powering it is a Snapdragon 8cx processor—a laptop-centric Qualcomm processor that claims to match Intel’s Core i5 processor.
The 13-inch laptop comes with Windows 10, two USB-C ports, 45w fast charging, and a 43wHr battery that is rated for up to 23 hours on a single charge.
Samsung Galaxy Book S Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 720p Web Camera
- 13.3-inch LCD display with 10-point touch input
- WiFi, Gigabit LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- 2x USB-C
- Fingerprint scanner, AKG Tuned speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 42wHr battery with 45W fast charging
- Windows 10
The Galaxy Book S starts at $999(~Php 52.3k) and will be available starting September.