A big upgrade over the Galaxy A20s
Samsung adds another new budget phone with the Galaxy A21s. On the first impression, the Galaxy A21s is a more affordable version of the Galaxy A51 as they have virtually the same dimensions and design.
Compared to the Galaxy A20s, the Galaxy A21s has major upgrades that include a 48-megapixel main rear camera, a bigger 5000mAh battery with 15w wired charging, punch-hole display, and a higher-clocked 2.0ghz octa-core processor.
Samsung Galaxy A21S specs
- 2.0Ghz octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-O IPS display; 20:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Quadruple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/2.0 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; LED Flash, PDAF
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery with 15w fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
The Galaxy A21S will be available on June 19 for 200 Euros(~Php 11k).