Essentially a more affordable Galaxy M31
After the Galaxy M31, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy M21 in India. A successor to last year’s Galaxy M20, the Galaxy M21 shares a lot of similarities with the M31. The only differences between the two are the rear camera setup—the Galaxy M21 gets a lower-resolution 48-megapixel main camera and loses the macro camera—and the lower-resolution front camera on the Galaxy M21.
Samsung Galaxy M21 specs
- Samsung Exynos 9611 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.9 primary camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with PDAF, LED Flash
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with Live Focus
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W quick charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Galaxy M21 will retail for INR12,999(~Php 9.1k) for the 4GB/64GB model and will be available via Amazon in India starting March 23.