Samsung China has just removed the veil on the newest member of the Samsung C-Series, the Galaxy C5 Pro. Looking at the spec sheet, it’s virtually identical in hardware to its larger sibling, the C7 Pro which launched two months ago. The C5 Pro, instead, comes in the 5.2-inch form factor, as a smaller non-phablet alternative.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.2-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 2600mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Pre-orders are available now at Samsung’s China site, and the official launch is expected to be on March 16. The C5 Pro will be retailed at $362 (~Php 19K). No word yet on whether this phone will be launching elsewhere soon.