We earlier reported leaked images of the Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 flip phone, along with some specs gathered from TENAA and online leaksters. Now, Samsung has officially unwrapped the Galaxy Folder 2 on the company’s Chinese website, where it will be initially available. Here are the official specs of Samsung’s latest flip phone.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 (Flip Phone)
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3.8-inch TFT LCD WVGA touchscreen display, 800 x 480 resolution
- 16GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 1950mAh battery
Unusually, there’s no official release date yet, but we can expect Samsung China to announce a specific launch window for the Galaxy Folder 2 in the days to come.