Another budget J handset
Samsung has officially announced the newest entry to the budget J segment of smartphones, the J3 Pro. The new device sports a 5-inch HD display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and 16GB of storage, along with LTE capability and Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specs:
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD Super AMOLED displa, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera with AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2600mAh battery
The new phone is slated to retail for RMB 990, roughly 7K in our currency.