The Galaxy Note7 is Samsung’s latest and greatest entry into the rapidly-growing phablet market. Touted as the “world’s most intelligent smartphone”, the Note7 is a robust device that incorporates the best aspects of Samsung’s S7 series, while adding new, interesting features that definitely set it a cut above the rest. At first impression, the Galaxy Note7 seems reminiscent of Samsung’s earlier S7 Edge offering, albeit with a larger screen and the obligatory S-Pen. Fortunately, there’s more to the beast than meets the eye.
Unbox’s Editor-at-large John Nieves takes an in-depth look at the impressive Galaxy Note7 in his latest video review.
Samsung Galaxy Note7
- 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 64GB of storage (UFS 2.0), expandable via 256
- 12-megapixel rear camera, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video capture
- 5-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, USB Type C, IP68 Water resistance, S-Pen
- 3,500mAh battery, fast charging via USB Type-C
- Php 39,990
For more details and insights on the Samsung Galaxy Note7, head on over to our earlier first impressions review.