Meet the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
As expected Samsung Mobile announced their newest offering via press release — the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. The device pretty much has most of the software features of the Galaxy S4 like the smart camera controls, S Travel, S Voice, and S Health. The main differences are the internals and the screen size. We get a smaller screen at 4.3-inches but the quality isn’t compromised too much as it packs a Super AMOLED display with qHD resolution. For the internals we get a dual-core processor, a generous serving of 1.5GB RAM, and 8GB storage (expandable up to 64GB). It ships with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and it has a respectable 1,900mAh battery powering it.
Here’s the full spec list for your appreciation:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Spec Sheet
- 1.7GHz Dual-core Processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD Card
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD Display
- 8.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with BSI, auto focus, LED Flash
- 1.9-megapixels front-facing camera
- WiFi b/g/n/a, WiFi Hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR LED, GPS + GLONASS
- 3G, HSPA+, LTE
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1,900mAh Battery
No word yet on the pricing and availability but we expect to see this land in the Philippines sometime in July or August.