We finally have confirmation on the specs of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy C7 Pro phablet, thanks to a website reveal from Samsung China. As expected from the leaks, the C7 Pro will come in the 5.7-inch form factor and will be packing Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 processor.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port, Always-On Display (AOD)
- 3300mAh battery
Pre-orders are scheduled to begin on January 16 in China. No official word yet from Samsung on which markets the phone will be heading to next.