Samsung’s new mid-range phone is a breath of fresh air
After it was announced in India last January 28, Samsung finally brings the Galaxy M20 to our shores. The new Galaxy M line is part of Samsung’s revamped efforts of updating its budget-to-mid-range offerings. With the Galaxy M, you get an impressive spec sheet consisting of a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, 5000mAh battery with 15w USB-C Quick Charging, and dual rear cameras. Speaking of the cameras, you get a 13-megapixel main rear camera and a 5-megapixel super wide-angle rear camera, along with an 8-megapixel front camera with Samsung’s Live focus feature.
Powering the Galaxy M20 is an all-new Exynos 7904 processor paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, along with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs
- Samsung Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V display, Dragontail Glass
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- 13-megapixel f/1.9 primary and 5-megapixel f/2.2 wide-angle rear cameras with PDAF, LED Flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with Live Focus
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W quick charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Galaxy M20 is priced at Php 10,990 for the 3GB/32GB variant. It will be an online exclusive via Lazada, Shopee, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoXpress. Each purchase comes with Php 150 Globe load, Php 100 Garena PIN, and Php 100 Razer PIN.
Don’t forget to check out our hands-on at Samsung’s refreshing budget phone: