Samsung Philippines has officially announced the newest version of the A9 Pro. The new 2016 variant sports a 6-inch, super AMOLED full HD display, along with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 processor, along with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
Samsung A9 Pro (2016) specs
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 4, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The new phone also sports a 16-megapixel rear camera that sports a f/1.9 aperture, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The phone also has a massive 5000mAh battery, a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home sensor as well as a premium metal and glass body.
The phone is already being sold in stores with a price of Php 25,990.