It’s a top-tier tablet for people who need it
After skipping several generations, Samsung’s high-end tablet is finally here in the PH. The company’s Galaxy Tab S6 is the ultimate Android tablet, sporting top-tier hardware both inside and out.
The tablet has a 10.5-inch OLED panel, along with a 2560×1600 display (16:10 aspect ratio). Samsung stuck an under-display fingerprint scanner in the big, beautiful display, along with HDR10+ certification, which makes it the first tablet with the tech.
The tablet comes with a detachable keyboard as well as an S-Pen, which allows the tablet to become a productivity device, not just an entertainment-focused one.
Inside is a 7nm octa-processor, along with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/258GB of storage.
In the Philippines, you’ll have to fork up Php 47,990 for the privilege of owning one.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 resolution
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.9 main camera, 5-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.9 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB-C, S-Pen, AKG-tuned Quad speakers, Samsung DeX
- 7040mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI