Earlier, we reported leaked renders of Samsung’s upcoming 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A (2016) variant with an S Pen. Now, Samsung has just officially launched the tablet in South Korea.
Check out the official specs:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) (S Pen Variant)
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT LCD display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 32GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- S Pen (Galaxy Note 7 version)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 7300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) with S Pen is currently priced at $440 (~Php 21K) in South Korea. Availability in other markets and local pricing will be announced soon, so stay tuned.