An affordable alternative to the Galaxy Tab S6
After appearing in listing in the US and Europe, Samsung made the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite official in the Indonesian market. As an affordable alternative to the Galaxy Tab S6, you get a slightly smaller LCD display, along with an Exynos 9611 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. Like its more expensive sibling, you still get a beefy 7040mAh battery, S-Pen support, and AKG-tuned speakers.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite include an 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera, and the ability to answer text and calls with a supported Galaxy smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Specs
- Exynos 9611 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 10.4-inch LCD display, 2000×1200 resolution
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- USB-C, S-Pen, AKG-tuned stereo speakers
- 7040mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
Samsung Indonesia did not indicate the price of the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, though a leaked B&H listing has the tablet priced at $349.99(~Php 17.8k).