After being leaked a few weeks ago, Samsung has gone ahead and officially announced their Tizen-powered Z3 handset. The new phone closely mirrors the spec sheet of the aborted Z smartphone last year, sporting a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM.
Samsung Tizen Z3 specs
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-inch, HD Super AMOLED display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 8GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED, F/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, F/2.2 aperture
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2600mAh battery
- Tizen OS
The Z3 is not particularly expensive, retailing for INR 8,490, which is roughly Php 6K in our currency.