Samsung kicks off 2020 with a bang
After it was announced last December 2019, Samsung brings the Galaxy A71 to the Philippines as its first offering for 2020. A successor to the Galaxy A70, the Galaxy A71 gets a trendier Infinity-O display, a more powerful Snapdragon 730G processor, and a quad rear camera setup led by a 64-megapixel main rear camera.
Aside from the upgraded cameras and internals, the Galaxy A71 has the latest software, as it is one of the first Samsung phones to have Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide camera; 5-megapixel f/2.4 depth camera; 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; LED Flash, PDAF, Super Steady Video, Live Video
- 32-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
The Galaxy A71 retails for Php 22,990. Pre-orders start on February 5, where customers can choose between a JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker or a store voucher worth Php 2,000. Both options come with two months of YouTube Premium.