Samsung’s latest flagship tablets are arriving in the PH on August 22
Less than a month (17 days actually, but who is counting) after the announcement of their flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung has officially brought their latest tablet to the Philippines today. The Galaxy Tab S2 is Samsung’s successor to last year’s excellent Galaxy Tab S, and has benefited from Samsung’s new design sensibilities.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 specs
- Octa-core Exynos 533 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 8-inch,/9.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 2048×1536 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, fingerprint scanner
- 4,000mAh (8-inch), 5,870mAh (9.7-inch) battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Instead of plastic, Samsung has gone with a metal chassis, which improves on the premium feel of the product and overall durability. The Tab S2 comes in two variants, but aside from the size variations (8 and 9.7-inches) both devices are exactly the same when it comes to configuration, display panel technology and construction.
Samsung is pricing Tab S2 8-inch at Php 24,990 while the 9.7-inch version is priced at Php 29,990. Both devices will go on sale August 22, 2015.