All detailed in an infographic
Following the launch of the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, Samsung has made a disruption in innovation through introducing the first variable aperture camera found in a smartphone.
However, Samsung is not stopping there. In fact, the South Korean company made a detailed infographic documenting its smartphone camera innovations for the past 18 years, starting with their first phone with a camera back in 2000 with the V200.
In the infographic, Samsung highlighted 10 phones from an 18-year timeline. Notable phones include:
- Wide-and-tele lens options on the V770,
- Burst shooting with the Galaxy S3,
- Integrated zoom lens with the Galaxy S4 Zoom,
- Real-time HDR with the Galaxy S5,
- Dual pixel autofocus with the Galaxy S7, and
- Dual OIS with the Galaxy Note 8
Check out the infographic below:
While you’re at it, check out our full review of the Galaxy S9 Plus: