A more affordable Galaxy A51
Aside from the Japan-exclusive Galaxy A41 and the Galaxy A11, Samsung is rapidly expanding its budget Galaxy A offerings, this time with the Galaxy A31. Based on its specs, the Galaxy A31 positions itself as a more affordable Galaxy A51 in terms of physical appearance. Instead of a centrally-placed punch hole, the Galaxy A31 settles for a U-shaped notch like the Galaxy A41.
For the specs, the Galaxy A31 is similar to the Galaxy A41 save for the additional macro camera, lower-resolution front camera, and a bigger battery.
Samsung Galaxy A31 specs
- MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.9 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera; 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; PDAF, LED Flash
- 20-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery with 15w fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
There’s no word yet about the pricing and availability of the Galaxy A31 as of this writing.