Samsung’s latest monster phablet is now official!
Samsung has made their latest phablet, the Galaxy Mega 2 LTE official. The Galaxy Mega 2 LTE has a 6-inch display which is obviously a step back from the humungous 6.3-inch display on the Mega 6.3. Samsung has opted to use their own quad-core, Exynos 4415 chipset on the Galaxy Mega 2 LTE.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 LTE
- 1.5GHz quad-core Exynos 4415 processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 6-inch HD display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 8-megapixel camera with AF and LED flash
- 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Android 4.4.4
- 2800mAh battery
If you haven’t guessed yet, the Galaxy Mega 2 LTE will have LTE on board, making it an attractive phablet for LTE junkies, though the HD display is a bit disappointing, considering the large 6-inch panel which gives it a measley 245 ppi. This particular phablet has gone on sale in Thailand and Malaysia, and hopefully it hits our shores soon as well.