Roughly 5 months after unveiling the budget-friendly Galaxy A10, Samsung refreshes the most affordable Galaxy A phone with the Galaxy A10s. Key new features for the refreshed models include a bigger 4000mAh battery, the addition of a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor, and a fingerprint scanner.
Both the front and rear cameras get an upgrade, with the front camera having a higher resolution and the main rear camera sporting a brighter aperture opening. You also get two new color options: Red and Green.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specs
- Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V IPS display
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 4000mAh battery
- Android Pie with OneUI
No word yet on availability as of press writing.