Samsung’s Galaxy C9 phablet isn’t exactly a big secret nowadays, given the appearance of multiple leak reports and benchmark sightings. Now, the FCC has certified the device, giving semi-official details on the C9‘s key specs.
Samsung Galaxy C9 (FCC Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- Adreno 510 graphics processor
- 6GB RAM
- 6-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh battery, non-removable
The C9 has very interesting hardware, noteworthy of which are its RAM, the 16MP snappers, and the beefy battery pack. Expect the Samsung C9 phablet to be officially announced soon, given this debut at the FCC. Here’s hoping the phablet comes to local shores as well.