An easier way to get Samsung’s piece de resistance phone for 2017
At a price that is near Php 50K, you probably feel frustrated that you cannot get your hands on the Galaxy Note 8 without shelling out cash. However, telco providers like Smart are offering plans for users to get the Note 8 at easy payment terms. Yes, you don’t need to sell your kidney just to get the Note 8 as an early Christmas present to yourself.
Starting today, you can pre-order the Note 8 for P2,499 per month for 30 months with a one-time cash-out of P1,000. With Smart’s 2499 Note 8 plan you get monthly inclusions of 10GB of mobile data, unlimited texts to all networks, 50 minutes of calls to all networks, and access to various apps including Messenger, Viber, and Whatsapp.
Pre-orders are ongoing until September 17. Should you pre-order the Note 8, you get a free AKG Travel Speaker and free one month access to iFlix. Aside from Smart’s 2499 Note 8 plan, Samsung’s phablet flagship will also be made available through Smart Infinity’s premium postpaid plans.
In case you are not yet convinced in getting a Note 8, check out all our Note 8-related articles in the site:
- Five Awesome Features of the Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review: Is The Most Expensive Android Flagship Worth It?
- Taking the Galaxy Note 8 for a Photo Walk in Times Square
- Experiencing Dragon Con through the Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung’s Note 8 Beats The HTC U11 In Our Blind Camera Test
- Head-to-Head: LG V30 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8