Almost no side bezels!
Sony has officially taken the wraps off of the Xperia C5 Ultra, the company’s newest smartphone, and boy does it look gogeous. The new phone sports impressively thin side bezels and a massive 6-inch display, alongside a 13-megapixel wide-angle front facing camera for selfie-obsessed consumers.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
- 1.7GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 6-inch, full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 13-megapixel front camera with flash
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0
- 2930mAh battery
Inside, the Xperia C5 Ultra has MediaTek’s 64-bit MT6752 octa-core processor, paired with 2GB of RAM, Android 5.0 and a 2930mAh battery. No price has been set for the C5 Ultra, though it will be launched in selected countries across emerging markets starting mid August.