Mid-range love from Sony
Aside from Sony’s first 5G-capable flagship, the company also announced its mid-range hero, the Xprei 10 II.
Sony hopes that the inelegantly named phone gives mid-range buyers pause, sporting a 6-inch 21:9 FHD OLED panel, as well as IP65/68 water and dust resistance.
Internally the phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 chipset, paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Triple cameras adorn the phone’s rear, which is composed of a 12-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel zoom camera, and an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter.
The phone has a 3,600mAh battery, comes in Black and White. No pricing has been set.
Sony Xperia 10 II Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.0-inch Full HD+ OLED Display, 21:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- 128GB of expandable storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel 26mm with PDAF; 8-megapixel 52mm telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom; 5-megapixel 16mm ultra-wide-angle camera; LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, IP68 rating, Hi-Res Audio
- 3600mAh Battery
- Android 10