Sony Xperia Z1 Looking Sezzy
A set of leaked glamor press photos of the Sony Xperia Z1 Honami surfaced earlier today and it is looking sezzy. The device definitely is a step up from the Sony Xperia Z and we’re looking forward to getting our hands on the device when we attend the South East Asian regional launch at Malaysia on Wednesday. You can expect quick hands-on and review posts from us by Thursday evening so please do watch out for updates from us.
Anyway, here’s a quick rundown of the leaked specs as well.
Sony Xperia Z1 “Honami” Leaked Specs
- 2.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5.0-inch Triluminos display with X-Reality engine and 1080p (Full HD) resolution
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7-megapixel primary camera, Exmor RS display with Sony Lens G, BIONZ for mobile image processor
- 2.0-megapixel Exmor R secondary camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, LTE, NFC, MHL, Bluetooth, GPS/aGPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- IPX5/IPX7 certification (waterproof)
Source: Xperia Blog