700MHz LTE Ready for Less than Php 4,000
Starmobile has been relatively quiet about their mobile phone releases as of late, but have just released two new smartphones into the market. One of these phones is the the Starmobile Up Prime; an entry-level device that has an affordable price tag at less than Php 4,000. Let’s have a look at its spec sheets.
Starmobile Up Prime Specifications
- 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali-T720P GPU
- 5-inch HD TFT display; 1280×720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 16GB of expandable storage (up to 32GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI and Flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with BSI
- 3G, LTE (700MHz Ready)
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Starmobile is banking on the fact that the UP Prime ready to use 700MHz LTE band that promises greater internet speeds. The phone also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, which means that its capable of multitasking using split-screens.
The Starmobile UP Prime is priced at Php 3,990 and will be available this month in two color variants: Champagne and Dark Grey.