Starmobile’s affordable, fingerprint-toting lineup of phones just increased by one – the local company has officially announced the Up Rave. The new phone bears a fingerprint scanner as well as 3D stereo sound, thus the name.
Starmobile UP Rave specs
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor
- Mali 450MP GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and AF
- 8-megapixel fixed focus camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, HSPA+
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh battery
Aside from the fingerprint scanner, the Up Rave also has a pretty big battery, at 4000mAh, and sports Android Marshmallow out of the box. The Up Rave is priced at Php 4,290.