Starmobile has announced the Up Vision, an even more affordable way to enjoy static-free, digital TV. The Up Vision sports a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4.7-inch HD IPS display as well as a 8GB of storage expandable via microSD up to 32GB.
Starmobile Up Vision specs
- 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.7-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 resolution)
- 8GB of storage, expandable Up to 32GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel Sony Autofocus Main Camera with BSI Sensor, LED Flash, and Blue Glass Filter
- 8-megapixel Samsung Front Camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Wireless Display via Miracast & Chromecast Support
- 1,800mAh Li-ion Battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
The Up Vision doesn’t only do DTV, apparently as it also has imaging chops: the 13-megapixel rear camera uses a Sony sensor with BSI, and the front-facing 8-megapixel front camera uses a Samsung module as well as an LED flash.
The Up Vision is priced at Php 5,990. If you’re wondering where you can get signals for DTV, Starmobile published their study on DTV signal