It will most likely be an online exclusive
While the Galaxy M30 launched in India several months ago, Samsung is set to bring the big-batteried budget phone to our shores. Revu spotted the listing in Lazada, where the 4GB variant is being sold for Php 12,490.
As a higher-end version of the Galaxy M20, the Galaxy M30 comes with more RAM and internal storage, a slightly bigger AMOLED display, a higher resolution front camera, and a triple rear camera setup.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specs
- Samsung Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display, Dragontail Glass
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.9 primary camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth sensor; with PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with Live Focus
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W quick charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
You can check out the listing here.