Here’s yet another upcoming dual rear camera handset courtesy of Gionee, the 5.5-inch S10. The smartphone was recently spotted at China’s TENAA commission, along with the usual key specifications listing.
Gionee S10 (TENAA/Rumored Specs)
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3700mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat (Amigo OS 4.0)
The S10’s predecessor, the S9 also packed a dual rear camera setup, though with a lower MP rating. The S10’s other specs look almost the same, but the chipset build is still up in the air, as TENAA doesn’t usually include SoC specifics.
Gionee Philippines hasn’t launched their S9 handset in the country yet, so it remains to be seen whether this new S10 will make landfall here as well.