The 32GB variant gets a better processor
ASUS silently launched an updated version of the ZenFone Live. This new model has a different design from its predecessor and has almost the same set of internals–save for the 32GB variant, which gets a more powerful Snapdragon 430 processor.
ASUS ZenFone Live L2 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (16GB)/Snapdragon 430(32GB) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 front camera with real-time beautification
- 16GB of expandable storage
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Face unlock
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI
There are no details regarding its availability, but the phone is expected to be available in the US and Canada soon.