Another mid-range phone gets the pop-up memo
Pop-up cameras and notch-free displays are coming to the mid-range segment. After vivo’s V15 Pro comes OPPO’s F11 Pro. OPPO’s latest mid-range offering boasts of a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera to keep the 6.53-inch display free of any obtrusive notch. The result is a phone with a 90.9% body-to-screen ratio.
Powering the F11 Pro is an Helio P70 processor paired with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage, along with a generous 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging. The new charging tech claims to fill up the F11 Pro’s battery in 80 minutes. Unfortunately, the F11 Pro still uses an aging MicroUSB port.
Aside from ColorOS 6, the F11 Pro comes with OPPO’s HyperBoost tech that aims to improve the phone’s overall performance.
OPPO F11 Pro Specs
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Panoramic Screen display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Dual rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Samsung GM1 sensor with 6P lens and Closed-loop VCM motor;
5-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, Ultra Night Mode
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock, Hyper Boost
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
The F11 Pro is priced at Rs 24,990 (~Php 18.6k) and will be available starting March 15.