If you are looking for a phone with BOTH a big screen and an equally huge battery, Cherry Mobile just announced the Flare S8 Max as part of their Q4 2019 offerings.
This budget phone—which has a sub-Php 7k price tag—comes with a large 7-inch Full HD+ display with a teardrop notch, along with an equally huge 6000mAh battery to power that humongous display.
The Flare S8 Max is no slouch when it comes to performance: beating inside is an Helio P23 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage—with allowance for up to 128GB storage expansion via MicroSD.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 specs
- MediaTek Helio P23 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of expandable storage via microSD
- 7-inch Full HD+ display
- Dual rear cameras: 16-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor; with LED Flash, PDAF
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie
The Flare S8 Max is priced at Php 6,999.