The Pinoy brand is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and this milestone makes it the perfect timing to launch the Flare X3. A successor to 2016’s Flare X2, the Flare X3 offers the best possible set of features on a sub-10k phone. Powering it is an Helio P60 processor paired with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM—the first Cherry Mobile phone to sport that much RAM.
The Flare X3’s standout feature are its cameras: at the back, you have a triple camera array consisting of a 12-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel monochrome camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Up front, you get a 20-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor housed in a traditional notch. Like the Flare S7 Plus, you get a notch 6.18-inch Full HD+ TrueView display and a glass back. For the latter, Cherry Mobile is joining the gradient trend with the Flare X3’s red and purple gradient back.
Other key specs include a 4000mAh battery, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and USB-C.
Cherry Mobile Flare X3 Specs
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.18-inch Full HD+ TrueView IPS display, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel f/2.0 main camera, 5-megapixel f/2.4 monochrome camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, AI Scene Detection, dual LED flash
- Dual front cameras: 20-megapixel f/2.0 main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, IR face unlock
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie
Cherry Mobile will announce the official pricing for the Flare X3 on June 28.