There’s still a market for such devices
Samsung unveiled the successor to 2017’s Galaxy Tab Active 2 with the Galaxy Tab Active Pro. The new rugged tablet gets a bigger 10-inch display, bigger removable 7600mAh battery, a built-in S-Pen, and support for Samsung DeX.
Like its predecessor, the Galaxy Tab Active Pro comes with an IP68 certification and is MIL-STD-810G compliant, meaning that it can take a beating even in extreme conditions where you really need to use a tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 10-inch LCD display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 13-megapixel f/1.9 rear camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.9 front camera
- AKG-tuned Quad speakers
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Removable 7600mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
The Galaxy Tab Active Pro is priced at 600 Euros(~Php 34.5k) for the WiFi-only model and 670 Euros(~Php 38.5k) for the one with 4G connectivity. It will be available in Germany starting October 1.