Despite dropping the dual-camera setup, the P10 Lite is still a powerful, versatile device.
Huawei’s more affordable “lite” version of their P10 flagship series, the P10 Lite is now up for pre-order in the Netherlands. Unbox covered the spec leak a few weeks back and most details were right on the mark. Let’s check out the updated specifications this time.
Huawei P10 Lite
- HiSilicon Kirin 655 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.2-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera, BSI, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port
- 3000mAh battery, quick charge
- Android 7.0 Nougat (EMUI 5.1)
The P10 Lite comes in a sleek, all-metal design, similar to its flagship brethren and will be available in shades of Black, White, and Gold.
A retailer in Netherlands has put up the P10 Lite for pre-order at EUR 349 (~Php 18.5K), just as what the earlier leaks expected, but we’ll have to wait for Huawei to give the official word on the device’s actual SRP, as well as market availability.