The new selfie king?
With the Reno3 series growing thanks to multiple variants, OPPO yet adds another one with a Reno3 Pro that is meant for the Indian market. While it does not get the curved display found on the China Reno3 Pro, the India version boasts of a dual front camera setup with an insane 44-megapixel main camera—the highest megapixel count for a selfie camera—accompanied by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. With such a high resolution, the India Reno3 Pro comes with OPPO’s Ultra Night Selfie Mode for better selfies in low light.
Instead of a Snapdragon 765G processor, the India Reno3 Pro uses the recently-unveiled Helio P95 processor, which means it does not come with 5G connectivity. To make up for that, the India version gets a higher-resolution 64-megapixel main rear camera. The other three snappers are similar to the China version: 13-megapixel telephoto camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel portait camera.
Like the China version, you get a 4025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
OPPO Reno3 Pro (India) Specs
- MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6
- 128GB/256GB of expandable internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX686 main camera with OIS and EIS; ; 13-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with OIS and 2x optical zoom; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel mono camera; with PDAF, LED flash, 20x digital zoom, Video Bokeh, AI Beauty, Ultra Steady Video, Ultra Dark Mode
- Dual front cameras: 44-megapixel f/2.4 main camera with Ultra Night Selfie, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
- 4025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 quick charging