Converted directly, costs a whopping ~Php 100K
Leica Camera AG has unveiled the TL2 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera featuring a powerful 24-megapixel APS-C sensor working in tandem with a new Maestro II high-performance image processor. Building on the successes of previous years’ model T and its TL refresh, the Leica TL2 is the next step in Leica technology, boasting improvements across the board in terms of design and usability, color and contrast, range and resolution.
Main Features of the Leica TL2:
- 24-megapixel APS-C sensor, with Maestro II image processing
- Improved autofocusing speed of 165 milliseconds
- Electronic silent shutter up to 1/40000s
- 20fps burst mode
- 4K30, 1080p60 and 720p120 video recording options
- Redesigned, customizable 3.7-inch touchscreen LCD
- Built-in WiFi, with HDMI, USB 3.0 ports
- Compatibility with TL-mount lenses and SL-mount lenses via adapter
The Leica TL2 comes with an aluminum unibody and is available in Black and Silver color options. Buying one will set professional photographers and wealthy prosumers $1950 (~Php 99.2K) for the body.