A decently specced mid-ranger with all the features you really need
The 5.5-inch Meizu M3E mid-ranger landed on local shores late last year with an original retail price of Php 9,490. The handset eventually made its way to Lazada, where it was given a price tag of Php 8,990. Now, Meizu’s cut the M3E’s selling price down to Php 5,999, making this mid-ranger one of the more “bang-for-buck” smartphones out there with local manufacturer warranty and servicing. Here’s a quick recap of the Meizu M3E’s specifications.
Edit: The battery value is supposed to be 3100mAh. Also, according to a poster, it’s now loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow too.
Edit 2: As of June 22, 8:45 PM, the price seems to have bumped up to Php 6,499.
- MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 graphics unit
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 32GB of expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, with PDAF, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, with 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3,100mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with Flyme UI
- Php 5,999
Color options are Gold and Silver. Given its hardware, the M3E’s plenty of value for 6K bucks.
Thanks to the poster below who sent in the tip that the units being sold on Lazada are already preloaded with Android Marshmallow. That makes this handset even more appealing then.