You Can Now Purchase Motorola’s Big-Batteried Phone
3 weeks ago, Motorola launched their new big-batteried, mid-ranged device, the Motorola Moto E4 Plus , locally. While we initially said that the phone — that boasts of a 5,000mAh battery, metal frame, and a 5.5-inch HD display — would be available by the end of June, it looks like it’s been delayed a bit but can now be purchased in stores or by ordering it via Lazada.
Let’s have a look at its specs as a refresher.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 308 graphics unit
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 16GB/32GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, ƒ/2.0, AF, with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, ƒ/2.2, fixed focus, with LED flash
- Dual SIM – 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, water-repellent coating
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Php 8,999
We’ll see if we can snatch up a review unit to see what the phone is really made of, but if you’re in the market for a phone with a bit more lasting power than the usual this looks to be a pretty good option. The Motorola Moto E4 Plus also comes with a 10w rapid charger, so you don’t have to worry about being tethered to a well for too long when you need to top it up.