Pricing starts at around $100
To complete its portfolio of Android One phones, HMD Global unveiled its most affordable offering with the Nokia 2.2. The budget phone shares the same design cues with the Nokia 3.2 and Nokia 4.2 with the teardrop notch, notification light, and dedicated Google Assistant button.
Powering the Nokia 2.2 is an Helio A22 processor paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal storage. You get a 5.7-inch HD+ display, a 3000mAh battery, and up to three years of major Android updates.
Nokia 2.2 specs
- MediaTek Helio A22-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 5.7-inch HD+ IPS display, anti-fingerprint coating, Gorilla Glass
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie (Android One)
The Nokia 2.2 is priced at INR 6,999(~Php 5.3k) for the 2GB/16GB variant and INR 7,999(~Php 6k) for the 3GB/32GB variant and will be available in India starting June 11.