Regional tech blog GizmoChina reported that on its launch day, the Nokia 6 got sold out in just a minute. While the post doesn’t exactly specify how many units were sold in that time, we’re guessing it’s a “considerable number”, given that the Nokia 6 had around 1 million pre-orders based on HMD Global’s number-crunching.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 GPU
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh battery, fast charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Still no word from HMD Global on when the Nokia 6 goes global and at which regional price points.