Another strong mid-range option from Huawei
Huawei officially announced the Nova 4e in China. The successor to last year’s P20 Lite gets several key upgrades that include a Kirin 710 processor, a triple rear camera setup, and a waterdrop notch.
Going to the upgrades, the Nova 4e’s triple rear camera setup consists of a 24-megapixel wide-angle lens, an 8-megapixel super wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For the front camera, the Nova 4e is equipped with a 32-megapixel camera—the highest front camera resolution on a Huawei phone to date.
Like the Nova 3, the Nova 4e has a 3D glass back, along with gradient color options. You get a 6.15-inch Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch to house the front camera. Powering the Nova 4e is a 3340mAh battery with fast charging via USB-C.
Huawei Nova 4e Specs
- 2.2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.15-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display; 1080×2340 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB of expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 24-megapixel wide-angle, 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle, 2-megapixel depth sensor; with AI Scene Detection, PDAF, LED Flash
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, GPU Turbo 2.0
- Android Pie 9.0 with EMUI 9
- 3340mAh Battery
The Nova 4e is priced at CNY 1999(~Php 15.7k) for the 4GB/128GB version and CNY 2299(~Php 18k) for the 6GB/128GB version. The Nova 4e will be available in China on March 21 and will be available globally as the P30 Lite on March 26.