With a decent processor to boot
While ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has been steady during their MWC 2018 participation, they have something new for their China customers. Called the Nubia N3, it is the brand’s first 18:9 display phone and it quite a looker too.
Aside from sporting a power-efficient Snapdragon 625 processor, the N3 comes with a sizeable 5000mAh battery that’s sure to last you for more than a day (or better yet, around two days with normal use).
ZTE Nubia N3 specs
- Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.99-inch full HD display, 2,160×1,080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel and 5-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 7.1 Nougat, Nubia UI 5.0
The phone will go on sale on March 24. No details yet if it will make it to our shores.
Source: GSM Arena
Check out our Nubia articles on the site: