It is exclusive to China for now
ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has launched another interesting phone in China in the form of the Z18 Mini. Billed as an upper-midrange phone, the Z18 Mini sports a Snapdragon 660 processor paired with 6GB RAM and ZTE’s in-house AI called NeoSmart AI.
Another interesting feature is its dual rear camera setup, consisting of a 24-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera with Nubia’s proprietary NeoVision 7.0 imaging engine.
ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini specs
- Snapdragon 660 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.01-inch full HD display, 2,160×1,080 resolution
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage
- 24-megapixel f/1.7 and 5-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 wide-angle front camera with AI Beauty and 1.12um pixels
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS,
- Fingerprint scanner, DTS Headphone X, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Z18 mini will be available in China starting April 19, with a price of CNY 1,799 (~Php 14.9k) for the 64GB model and CNY 2,099 (~Php 17.4k) for the 128GB model.