The first from Motorola to have a notch-free display, among other things
Motorola adds another new mid-ranger in its One line with the One Hyper. One of the phone’s main highlights is its notch-free 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display, which comes with skinny side and top bezels. As a result, the One Hyper is the first phone from Motorola to have a pop-up module that is home to a 32-megapixel snapper—the highest front camera resolution for a Motorola phone.
For the rear cameras, you have a 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera—another first for Motorola—and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera. The main camera is assisted by Laser autofocus and can shoot 4K30 and 1080p60 videos. The rear-mounted fingerprint scanner also has a notification light.
Another first for the One Hyper is Motorola’s “Hyper Charging”—which is essentially 45w wired charging that can give 12 hours battery life in 10 minutes. Unfortunately, the 45w charger is sold separately; instead, you get a regular 15w charger out of the box.
Motorola One Hyper Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB expandable storage
- Dual rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; with PDAF, Laser Autofocus, Night Vision, dual-tone LED flash
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C
- 4000mAh battery with 45w quick charging
- Android 10 (Android One)
The One Hyper is priced at $400(~Php 20.4k) in the US.